Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

On the road again





Lilliana and I are getting back on the road again : ) She is going to be a road tripper just like her mommy! This time we are headed to Atlanta to see my family, (aunts, uncles and cousins). Since this is only a 3 hour drive hopefully it will go smoother than our last road trip and she will just sleep the whole time!

I can't believe that she is already 6 weeks old and I have to go back to work in 2 weeks. I am so not ready for that!! It is going to be so hard to leave her and not be with her all day. I have a feeling I wont get a lot of work done that first day back, lol.

She has gotten so big and is definitely not a newborn anymore. She has started smiling at me, which is so incredibly adorable. I get so giddy and excited whenever she does it. She has also started mimicking my facial expressions..so cute.
She is so strong. She is already holding her head up and stand pretty well on her feet when i hold her up.
She becomes more and more alert with each passing day and loves to just lay on her back and stare at the world around her.

She has also discovered how to grab on to things and pull..unfortunately this has resulted in her grabbing her own hair and yanking so hard that she cries in pain and because she is gripping so hard it takes some force for me to un-clench her fist. It is so sad to see her hurting herself and she has no clue she is doing it. Poor girl.

I have a lot to do today and very little available nap times to do it in, so that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment