Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Meeting new people


Life has been pretty great for us lately. Lilliana and I have gotten in to a pretty decent routine being home alone and we spend all day anxiously awaiting Nick's arrival home from work! We miss him very much while he is gone during the day at work and I know he misses us too. : )

Our little girl has met some new people in the past week. Her Aunt Carol and Uncle Ed came to visit over Fathers day weekend. We had a great time with them, and I am so happy they got to meet their niece and spend some quality time with her!

She also got to meet her Uncle Darvy and Aunt Gracie this past weekend. Darvy was over the moon for her and would kiss her every time he walked by her, so sweet! She is so lucky to have so many amazing aunts and uncles. What a blessing!







We spent Fathers day weekend at the beach with my family and Carol and Ed. It was a little chaotic trying to get settled in to a new environment with the baby, and I think she got a little over stimulated with all of the different people holding her. But overall it was a great trip. It was so nice to be back at the beach. We hadn't been there since Christmas.




This was Nick's first fathers day and he spent it cutting down a tree and fixing the boat with my Dad. And yes, this is what he wanted to do..his choice, lol. Since the men were busy doing guy stuff, my mom and I spend the afternoon sitting on the back porch enjoying the view while Lilliana napped in the house.


I can't wait to get back to the beach for 4th of July. Lilliana will get to meet her Uncle Joey for the furst time, and we will also get to spend time with Kelly, Aunt Bev, Uncle Joe and hopefully Courtney!
I am a little nervous about how Lilliana will handle all of the chaos and new environment again, but I know we will make it through it.

My little angel is about to wake up for some food, so back to mommy mode I go.

1 comment:

  1. and her aunt lauren found her tickle spot!!! that better go in the baby book. lol

    ReplyDelete